Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 03:44, 5 January 2010 by
The _SNDGETPOS function returns the current playing position in seconds using a handle from _SNDOPEN.
Specs: FUNCTION _SNDGETPOS!(handle&)
- Returns the currently playing position in seconds.
- If a sound isn't playing, it returns 0.
- If a sound is paused, it returns the paused position.
- For a looping sound, the value returned continues to increment and does not reset to 0 when the sound loops.
- Opened files must have the "SETPOS" capability to get function returns.
Example: PRINT _SNDGETPOS(h&)
See also: _SNDSETPOS