Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 03:52, 1 January 2010 by
The _EXIT function indicates if a program user has used the close X button or CTRL + BREAK.
- Once the _EXIT function is used, the program user can no longer manually exit the program.
- _EXIT returns:
- 0 - no exit request made
- 1 - exit attempted by clicking the window X (close) box since last function call
- 2 - exit attempted with CTRL + BREAK since last call
- 3 - both CTRL+BREAK and the X box have been used since last call
- The program can handle an exit request at a more convenient time